Today, we all share interesting files, images, videos or movies with our friends or acquaintances. When sharing files the first thing that comes to mind is Bluetooth, data from our mobile device or WiFi.
But here comes the interesting thing, we are not talking about the old methods to share files, what we are talking about here is a file sharing that will not consume your mobile data and will not need to have WiFi or Bluetooth either.
SHAREit is the app that makes file sharing extremely easy and will not cost you anything; a free application that will help you transfer your documents, images, videos, movies, audio clips or even apps with your friends.
It lets you transfer a single file to five of your friends with just one click. The app is compatible with iOS- and Android-based platforms, so it’s easy to use on any device.
SHAREit 2.7.38 – Updates
SHAREit version 2.7.38 has updates and improvements. These are the ones:
- Fixed the reboot issue on the Nexus 5 phone model.
- For versions prior to Android 4.4, you can change the location on your mobile device for your SD card.
- It also has release notes.
- It has new computer connectivity functionality.
Download SHAREit version 2.7.38
Follow these steps to easily download SHARit to your device:
- First, click on “Download SHAREit” to start downloading the APK file.
- Don’t forget to activate “Allow installations from unknown sources” on your mobile device.
- Now, double-click the downloaded APK file and follow the instructions to install SHAREit v2.7.38.
The application will install in a very short time, a few seconds, and then you can transfer all the files you want to share with your friends.