SHAREit allows you to send and receive files between different platforms. Instead of using Bluetooth, SHAREit uses the WiFi connection, and if your devices are connected to the same WiFi connection, you can then easily send files between your devices.
You don’t need an Internet connection to send files; all you need is a WiFi connection. The files to be sent can be of any type, whether they are photos, audios, videos, documents…
The SHAREit application is currently one of the best available and makes it possible to transfer files between different devices easily without the need for cables or any other means.
Steps to transfer files to a PC with SHAREit
In order to connect your mobile device to a Windows PC or Mac to send files, you need to follow the steps below:
* Note: Make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi connection
- Download and install the SHAREit app on your Android, iOS or Windows Phone
- Also, download and install the SHAREit app on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Now, you have to open SHAREIT on your mobile device and then click on the button that says “Send”.
- Select the files you want to transfer.
- Click the “Next” button.
- The next step is to open Shareit on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Click where to put “Receive”.
- Then, on your mobile device, you will be able to display your PC among the nearby devices.
- Choose the PC Avatar.
- The files will then start to be sent from your mobile device to the PC.