Right now, if you want to use one of the best applications to share and transfer files from any device and operating system, be it Android, iOS, Windows or Mac OS, we will definitely recommend SHAREit.
Those of us who use SHAREit every day are aware of the great work that developers have done with this app. But, in the next article, let’s focus specifically on SHAREit for Windows 7.
We already know that there are different versions of Windows, and in each of them there are changes with respect to the other versions. Many users have Windows 7, other Windows 8 and Windows 10 on their computers.
So for every operating system, we have SHAREit for Windows 10, SHAREit for Windows XP and SHAREit for Windows 7.
How to download SHAREit for Windows 7?
The current version of SHAREit is the 188.8.131.52.177 and is both compatible with Windows 7 and other versions such as 8, 8.1 or 10.
From here we’ll provide you with the official SHAREit download link for Windows 7 operating system, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
Step to install SHAREit for Windows 7
If you have any questions about installing SHAREit for Windows 7, you can follow the steps below:
- Check which version of Windows 7 your computer has, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Download SHAREit for Windows.
- Locate the file in your default download folder
- Double-click the file. exe, may be something like SHAREit-KCWEB. exe.
- Now just follow the instructions provided until the installation is complete.
Learn more about SHAREit
Now we want to share some interesting facts about the SHAREit application. Let’s get started:
- It’s the fastest file sharing and transfer app for Android or Windows Phone.
- It’s one of the most downloadable apps in Google Play Store.
- More than 1.2 million people worldwide search for SHAREit every month.
- 1 in 5 devices, whether smartphones, tablets or PCs use this application.
- You have over 600 million downloads on Google Play.
Advantages of SHAREit
Now, let’s show you some of the best features of SHAREit so you can see the potential of this application.
As mentioned above, SHAREit is the fastest file transfer app for Android. It’s 200 faster than Bluetooth; you can send any file with a speed up to 20Mbps.
Perhaps this is by far the biggest advantage of this app. You can easily share files from one device to another even if they are on different platforms.
SHAREit works on Apple Mac computers, Windows PC, Android mobile devices, iOS, Windows Phone smartphones…
Cross platform sharing
Another great advantage of this app is that you don’t need to have the same operating system to share and transfer files between devices.
Simply install the app on the device with the operating system you are using, connect both devices and start sharing files.
We hope from SHAREitforpc.online that you like the information in this article.
Don’t hesitate, download SHAREit for Windows 7 and start sharing files with any mobile device or computer you use.
You can also download: