The latest version of SHAREit APK is now available for free download for Android mobile devices. Download SHAREit APK now and start sharing all kinds of files; videos, music, apps from one device to another at incredible speed.
SHAREit has transformed the way we share files between devices. It has become a cross-platform system that supports all platforms to simplify sharing.
To give you an idea, with SHAREit you can share a file about two hundred times faster than with Bluetooth. More than 500 million users worldwide use it. But the surprising thing about SHAREit is that it does not spend any data to transfer files. Files are transferred over a virtual network that creates SHAREit’s own app.
But before we go any further, let’s first look at the SHAREit features, and then see how you can download the app for your Android mobile device.
SHAREit – Features
Below, we show you the following are the features that make SHAREit undoubtedly the best application for transferring files.
- Quickly transfer files from one device to another. It works about two hundred, yes, 200 times faster than Bluetooth and does not use any data from your connection during the entire transfer process.
- With SHAREit, you can transfer all kinds of files, including installation applications and APK files.
- It comes with a great music and video player by default. You can watch and take advantage of all the videos and music of the moment in SHAREit, both online and offline.
- It gives you a free platform to download wallpapers, GIFs and stickers.
- You can access SHAREit directly using your phone number.
Thanks to recent updates, and thanks to the help of GPS has been able to establish a better connection. SHAREit, being a multiplatform app, is very easy to use with any device and with the files of all platforms.
Now that you have seen all the features of SHAREit, let’s see how you can install the app on your Android mobile device.
Download SHAREit APK for Android
If you want to download and install SHAREit APK on your Android mobile device, just follow these 3 steps.
- First, go to Settings –> Security –> Device Management –> Activate “Unknown Sources”.
- Now download the SHAREit APK file (14.5 MB).
- Once downloaded, open the SHAREit APK file and click “Install” to grant permission to begin the installation process.
Once the APK file has been installed, you can use SHAREit to transfer any type of file with other people through your Android device.