As we have already mentioned so many times, SHAREit is the best app to share and transfer files for Android.
In other articles, we have posted official information and download links related to SHAREit for laptop.
We have provided official download links for different versions of Windows as SHAREit for Windows 10 or Windows 7.
SHAREit for Windows 8 and 8.1
After we’ve released the SHAREit app for the various versions of the Windows operating system, we’ve started receiving messages about SHAREit for Windows 8; many other users have also referred to SHAREit for Windows 8.1.
From here, we always respond to users’ requests, so we have decided to launch an in-depth article on SHAREit for Windows 8.
Now, before we go on to see the download and installation of SHAREit for Windows 8 and 8.1, let’s go some of the main features of these versions of the app.
SHAREit features for Windows 8
- Transfer and share files at high speed. The speed for sharing files between a Smartphone and a Windows 8 computer exceeds 20 Mbps.
- SHAREit is very light.
- For Windows 8, the user interface is very clean and simple.
- The user experience is very favorable.
- For both Windows 8 and 8.1 versions, SHAREit does not display ads at all.
- The QR Code option is available, with which we can connect to a mobile device in a very easy way.
- Its high compatibility with the vast majority of devices we want to connect.
How to download SHREit for Windows 8/8.1?
We will then provide the official one-click download link to SHAREit for Windows 8/8.1.
You can download the app directly by clicking the green download button below.
How to install SHAREit on PC with Windows 8/8.1?
When it comes to installation, there are no major differences from installing the app on other versions of the Windows operating system. The procedure is virtually identical.
So, let’s get started:
- First of all, you need to know if your Windows operating system is 32 or 64-bit.
- Download the SHAREit application from the download link above.
- Once the file has been downloaded, we can proceed to install it.
- Locate the file we just downloaded.
- Double-click on the. exe file, it will be something like KCWEB.exe
- It will open, and you will see some installation instructions.
- Just follow the instructions until installation is complete
- Click “Finish” after the process has been completed.
How will we use SHAREit?
Using SHAREit on Windows 8 and 8.1 is quite simple. Just follow the steps below to connect your computer or PC to your smartphone via the application.
- First, open the SHAREit app on your Windows PC.
- You will see the option that says “Show QR code”.
- Click on that option and a SHAREit QR code will be displayed.
- Next, open SHAREit on your smartphone.
- You will also see a QR Code option available when connecting to your computer or PC.
- With your phone’s camera, scan the QR code.
- Once this is done, the two devices will connect to each other and you can now transfer and share files.
And that concludes it. We have waited since Shareitforpc. online that you have been able to download and install SHAREit for Windows 8/8.1.
You can also download: