As we know, SHAREit is the best app to share and transfer. Among the many features of this application, we have always emphasized that it allows cross-platform sharing.
This means, for example, that you can share files from PC to smartphone and vice versa. That is the point of this article.
SHARE it for PC allows us to send files from our PC to the smarphone. The software is the one that connects the PC to the smartphone and simplifies file sharing between both devices.
In short, we need the SHAREit .exe file installed on our Windows 10 operating system for example, and the SHAREit. apk file installed on our Smartphone.
The operation of the application is as follows:
The SHAREit file for PC connects to the Shareit app on your smartphone via the app’s QR encoding system. A QR code is displayed on the PC screen which you will have to scan using your phone’s camera.
Once the QR code is scanned, the smartphone automatically connects to the computer. Then we can start transferring files from both devices.
SHAREit for Windows 10
The latest version of the world’s most popular Windows operating system is Windows 10. With this popularity, the demand for SHAREit for Windows 10 naturally increased considerably.
In this article, we will provide you with the official SHAREit download link for the Windows 10 operating system, for both 32-bit and 64-bit computers.
But before we go any further, we want to talk to you about something. If you are looking for a different, advanced feature then this article is not for you. When SHAREit is updated, it is completely updated for all versions of Windows.
This means that even if you have a Windows 10 computer, you won’t have some of the features you need.
You can then click the following green download button to download the file.
How to install SHAREit with Windows 10
The process of installing the app on your phone is quite simple. Follow the same steps as for installing any other application on Windows 10.
However, here below are the steps to follow:
- First, download the file .exe, use the official download link that we left a little higher.
- Locates the folder where the file was downloaded, it can be the “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click on the exe file, it’s usually something like SHAREit-KCWEB.exe.
- He will now ask you to choose between certain options.
- Follow the steps below and choose where you want to install the app.
- Once the steps are done, the application will be installed on your computer.
Installed SHAREit on your PC, you can now use the application. Now you can transfer files from your PC to your phone and vice versa.
Before you start using the application, let us tell you about a fundamental requirement for using SHAREit.
Requirements for file sharing with SHAREit
Although there are no specific requirements, if you need to confirm something before you start transferring files.
The requirement is that your computer or PC and smartphone must be connected to the same wireless network. To do this, you need to have a router on your PC from which you can create a direct access point, and your smartphone can connect to that direct access point.
Having clarified this point, we can continue.
Steps for transferring files with SHAREit
First, connect your smartphone to your PC. You must correctly follow the following points.
- Open the SHAREit app on your PC.
- Click the option that says “Show QR code”.
- You will see a QR code on the screen.
Now, follow these steps from your smartphone:
- Open the SHAREit app from your phone.
- Click on the three vertical points in the upper left corner.
- Click on the option that says “Connect to PC”.
- Click the “Scan to Connect”option.
- The camera app will open and you will have to scan the QR code that was displayed on your PC.
Once scanned, the phone will automatically connect to the PC and file sharing can begin.
We hope from here that you have been able to download and install SHAREit for Windows 10 correctly and that you are already sharing files between devices.
You can also download:
[countdown id=”1577731471″ relative=”87″ format=”dHMS” serverSync=”false” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ counter=”until” template=”minimal” expiryText=”SHARE-WIN10-7-%%;” until=”12,30,2019,16,53″]