SHAREit is an app for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad or iPod, which has greatly facilitated file sharing on cross-platform devices. If you have SHAREIT, you can transfer any type of file from one device to another.
The application was created as soon as it was realized that Bluetooth technology could not transfer all types of files and that it took a long time for file sharing to be completed.
More than 500 million users worldwide rely on SHAREit. In addition to file sharing, the application allows you to watch videos and listen to music online.
In this article, we’ll first take a look at SHAREit’s features and then explain how you can download and install the application on your iOS mobile device to quickly share files with your friends.
Here are the highlights of SHAREit.
- SHAREit can transfer a file up to two hundred times faster than via Bluetooth. When files are transferred, the app does not compromise the quality of the file. You don’t need an Internet connection to share files.
- With SHAREit, you can share all kinds of files, lets you enjoy stickers, GIFs and wallpapers.
- SHAREit has an integrated video player and a music player. These players are compatible with all types of multimedia formats. It even allows you to enjoy music and videos online and offline.
- Now you can only connect to SHAREit with your phone numbers. You can also turn on the GPS for a better connection.
Once you’ve seen the essential features of the app, let’s move on to the SHAREit download section.
How to download SHAREit for iOS?
- First, download the iOS file. Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- After this, you have to find the file you have downloaded and click it to start the installation process.
- Click “Install”.
- Enter your mobile phone password to continue. In addition, you can only use the Touch ID to perform the installation. The installation process starts after obtaining approval.
Once you have given permission to install the app by providing the application password, SHAREit will be installed correctly on your mobile device. Now, you can use the app to share as many files as you want.